When asbestos is found in your home, calling a professional is the only way to be sure that this harmful material is completely removed. When disturbed, asbestos fibres become airborne and can be inhaled by anyone who is near. These fibres can cause cancer and other diseases, so getting rid of them should only be done by qualified specialists.
That’s where we come in! Our team can test your home to determine what kind of asbestos is present, how much, and the best solution for the problem. Our remediation process is thorough, and we operate with safety at top of mind so that there is no cross contamination.
Lastly, we test again! We don’t leave until we are sure that your property is 100% safe!